Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use the Personal Communication reference type for meetings with a particular person.
 J. Kleinfelter, Director of Research, Herr Industrial Inc., AHA Meeting, Chicago, IL, November 13, 2006.
- Use Title for the name of the meeting.
- Use Pub Year for the year and Pub Date Free Form for the month/day.
- Use Description for the title of the consultant. If there are multiple consultants, leave this blank.
- Use Place of Publication for the place where the meeting was held.
- Use Author Address/Affiliation for the organization that employs the consultant