Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Papers, Records & Manuscripts
Selected University Administrative Records and other archival collections for researching Lehigh history:
- SC MS 0003. Lehigh University Presidents' Papers.
- SC MS 0004. Lehigh University Alumni Association Records.
- SC MS 0030. Lehigh University Library Records.
- SC MS 0057. Lehigh University Administrative Records.
- SC MS 0006. Lehigh University Treasurers' Office Records, 1903-1914.
- SC MS 0060. Lehigh University Treasurers' Office Records, 1899-1978.
- SC MS 0228. Lehigh Centennial Celebrations Collection, 1961-1966
- Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes -- Access limited through the Lehigh University Treasurer's Office. Appointment required.
- Faculty Meeting Minutes
Coeducation at Lehigh (Lehigh Collection Vertical File)
- Part I: Clippings related Lehigh's decision to go coed. in 1971 -- a Women's survival guide, 1978 -- Clippings related the first women in Lehigh's marching band in 1973 -- Flyer, 1981, on the first 10 years of women at Lehigh -- Documents celebrating 25 years of undergraduate women (1996-97).
- Part II: Correspondence, minutes, etc. related to decision making process of Lehigh going coed in 1971.
- Part III: A copy of "Lehigh and the problem of coeducation" report.
Call number: SC LVF C672 pt.1, pt.2, pt.3
Scrapbooks created by students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Contain a variety of material including photographs, newspaper clippings, and class materials.