Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- In order to ensure timely fulfillment of any requests, please allow for a minimum of three weeks to guarantee access to films.
- To place items from our Media Collection on Reserve, contact Ricky Houck in Lending Services (8-4924 or email@example.com) or use the Video Request Form.
- For help thinking about how to stream video for instructional purposes, contact the Streaming Video team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Streaming Video Request Form.
- To request the acquisition of media materials for our Collection, contact Dan Huang (8-3035 or email@example.com).
- The Lehigh Libraries both gladly honors requests for specific films and also encourages faculty to explore the various collections already in the ASA catalog.