Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Don't Forget to Use These ...
You often already have access to some great sources. Remember to use these sources. If you do, cite them in the outcome of your research:
- Your textbook(s)
- Discussions/interviews with organization representatives or industry experts*
- Organizational Web sites
- Organizational data*, policies*, marketing literature, etc.
* Remember to ask permission to use this information in your research. Clarify whether the information can be included in reports, articles, etc., presented to third parties.
Review articles give a bird's eye view of a field or niche within a field. They can also contain useful bibliographies/works cited lists.
Some research databases, like Web of Science and PubMed, allow you to perform a search then limit the results to only show review articles.
One publisher, Annual Reviews, publishes only review articles. Try searching their Web platform (listed below) for your topic.
Annual Reviews Online
Extensive overviews of current research in science, engineering, and social sciences. Consider sorting the results by date, so that most recent results appear at the top of search results.
eBooks and Books
Why Use eBooks/Books
- Good for in-depth background information.
- You don't have to read the whole book! Search within eBooks to find where a specific keyword is mentioned.
- Use glossaries, indexes, Table-of-Contents and other features to quickly scan for relevance.
- Check bibliographies/references for mentions of other important works.
How to Find eBooks/Books
- Use the online catalog, ASA, to search for books and eBooks. A search box is below.
- Use eBrary or other eBook providers from the A-to-Z Database List to complete more in-depth searching.
Interlibrary Loan Books through PALCI E-Z Borrow - see http://library.lehigh.edu/ill for a link and brief instructions.
ASA - The Library Catalog