Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resources for papers
This guide will help you identify scholarly resources for use in your writing assignments.
To write a good paper, it is critical for you to find excellent informational sources. This takes some time and patience but makes writing a focused, engaging paper much more easy and efficient.
PAGES IN THIS LIBRARY GUIDE:
- Background Information use these resources if you need to find the meaning of scientific terms
- Scholarly Articles identifies some databases you can use to locate articles
- Review Articles identifies ways to locate this type of journal article
- Books and Ebooks a way to find background information about your topic
- Writing a review article points to a useful article about writing review articles
- Citing and plagiarism gives links to footnoting information and how to avoid plagiarism
- RefWorks enables you to collect references and use them in writing a paper
, Earth & Environmental Sciences
, Environmental Studies
, Science, Technology, & Society