Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Two tutorials about use of library resources related to science and technology are now available. Feedback welcome! These tutorials will explain basic and provide some examples about how to use the wider range of resources identified in other tabs of this library guide.
- Learn about different publication types often used for background information
- Use AccessScience, an online encyclopedia
- Understand what a review article is and how to find them in a library research database.
- Learn basic tools of searching: logical operators; truncation, and phrase searching
- See how the tools work in two literature databases: Web of Science and Google Scholar.