Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Make a list of all of the words that describe the topic.
Stuck for terms? Try Carrot2, a "clustering" search engine that categorizes results and gives alternatives.
- Arrange the words in groups (A, B, C, etc.).
- Search for the individual words for each group and combine into one group with "OR."
- Combine the groups with "AND."
- The intersection of the sets should be "the answer."