This guide will help you identify scholarly resources for use in your writing assignments.
To write a good paper, it is critical for you to find excellent informational sources. This takes some time and patience but makes writing a focused, engaging paper much more easy and efficient.
PAGES IN THIS LIBRARY GUIDE:
- Library tutorials: view these to learn basics about using background/reference resources plus searching for literature
- Reference Resources use these resources if you need to find the meaning of scientific terms
- Find Scholarly Articles identifies some databases you can use to locate articles
- Writing a review article points to a useful article about writing review articles
- Write your paper: citing and plagiarism gives links to footnoting information and how to avoid plagiarism