Use the Video/DVD reference type for films and videos.
 ABC News Productions, "The Deep Dive - Part 1 of 3," Nightline, July 13, 1999. Available http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkHOxyafGpE.
- Use Title for the episode of a TV program. If this is a unique work (such as a move), use Title, Secondary.
- Use Pub Year: for the year and Pub Date Free Form: for the month/day.
- Use Producer for who owns or created the video.
- Use Title, Secondary for a unique video, such as a movie or documentary or for the TV program that showed the episode.
- Use URL for the web site that has the video, not for the company that owns it.