Welcome to Lehigh University Libraries. This guide provides a quick orientation to the library resources and services available to all Lehigh University faculty, students, and staff. For additional information, please contact your subject specialist. S/he will be happy to help you.
You may hear the acronym LTS. It stands for Library and Technology Services. Library and computing support are all part of one department to better serve your research and teaching needs.
E.W. Fairchild-Martindale Library (EWFM) is the engineering and social sciences library.
- EWFM houses the engineering, math, business, education, and social sciences collections.
- Lehigh University is a federal depository and the government documents collection in housed in EWFM Library.
- The Help Desk is located in the lobby of EWFM.
- The EWFM Circulation Desk is the location to pick up books borrowed via interlibrary loan. Interlibary loan books and books borrowed from the Lehigh collection may be returned to either library.
- EWFM Lounge, the newest library café, is housed on the ground floor.
There are two libraries at Lehigh. Linderman Library is the humanities library.
- Linderman houses Special Collections, the Digital Library team, a computer classroom often used for information literacy instruction, public scanners, and the microfilm collection.
- Lucy's Café is located on the ground floor and is a popular spot for faculty to meet with students.
- There is also a leisure reading collection in the east wing of the Reading Room.
- Special Collections exhibitions appear in Linderman Library on a regular basis.